- Founded by Tara McGinty and Geoff Watts, Tara Neil specialises in high-quality British-made fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture as well as other furniture for the home (such as laundry/boot rooms, dressing rooms, study/library, media centres etc.).
- All our furniture is made here in the UK – a fact we are proud of and which sets us apart from many other independent and large kitchen suppliers.
- We have built a great reputation with our customers for creating beautiful kitchen and bedroom designs and – perhaps more importantly – for ensuring our projects are completed on time and according to plan.
- Our 4,000 sq. ft. showroom is one of the largest in the south east and comprises over a dozen full-sized kitchens as well as samples of many other ranges, worktop materials and accessories. We think that the quality of our cabinetry speaks for itself so come and see our showroom in Woodley, Reading. Our friendly team of experienced designers will be happy to show you around and your visit should spark lots of ideas.
- If you want to discuss your project in depth however then we do advise making an appointment.
- As well as being a retailer, we work with lots of different partners in the trade including developers, architects, builders and interior designers. If you are interested in setting up a trade relationship with us please call to discuss and/or make an appointment to come into the showroom. We can help with projects of any type or size, including but not limited to refurbishments, new builds and renovation of listed buildings.
A Word On Sustainability
- All our suppliers and craftsmen take sustainability seriously and have committed to minimising their carbon footprint and environmental impact. Where possible the core materials used by our manufacturers are responsibly sourced in the UK and within a short distance from the factories/workshops.